Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Nice twist

Haha. Totally didn't expect that outcome. Nice work!

DragonBall Animated Flash DragonBall Animated Flash

So...many...forms...

Just like the most of the anime...long and drawn out on the power levels and then when the fighting comes, it's to be continued. D:

Um...fun stuff? Hopefully the next ones will be more interesting now that they're done trying to best each other. Too much talking, really. It would have been more interesting if they had fought from the beginning and then the different form eased into the battle.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Great story

I quite enjoyed listening to the story. You did a great job keeping my attention. Loved turning every page.

The art style was fantastic as well. It reminds me of old books I used to read when I was a kid. Nacho Rodriguez and Cecilia Deshayes did a lovely job.

I didn't expect the ending. I almost feel sorry for the guy. Haha. Definitely a favorite.

AdamCook responds:

Thank you; attention's elusive on the Internet, but I try my best.

I'm glad the feel of it invoked something for you; all the elements really meshed together well, and if we can take you back in time then that's a nice bonus for you!

I hope you continue to follow our works. I'll try to keep surprising you and everyone else for a long time to come.

Spewer Spewer

Quite a brilliant game

The conclusion was very touching.

Loved the game. It was pretty addicting. It's challenging, but not impossible. Even my little sister plays it.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Awesome

That was a lot of help. Also a way better way to go about the eye. I just use a lot of layers. I forgot all about grouping.

And the effects for explosions and blood helped a lot too.

Aerial Mahjong Aerial Mahjong

Childhood... XD

Instantly got addicted to playing. Nicely done. My mother would get so hooked on this if she got her hands on it. XD She's been playing a lot of 60 minute trial demo games on the new computer lately. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw this on it sooner or later. lol

Ecstacy in Paradise+*~.0 Ecstacy in Paradise+*~.0

Can't help but bounce to the beat

Definitely a catchy tune. I can listen to this all day. Nice job!

Chronamut responds:

hehe glad you like :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Prelude no. 7 Lento Elegante Prelude no. 7 Lento Elegante

How touching

I'm very tempted to make a Flash that could go along with this song. It's full of emotion. Just wonder if I could pull it off. I know that I'd certainly take my time in making it in respects to your music.

If it isn't a bother, could I possibly have the music sheet for this? I haven't played anything like this on my piano yet. I'd like to try.
My e-mail's Razumi@gmail.com