Art of Talking to Girls 1 Art of Talking to Girls 1

Nice twist

Haha. Totally didn't expect that outcome. Nice work!

DragonBall Animated Flash DragonBall Animated Flash

So...many...forms...

Just like the most of the anime...long and drawn out on the power levels and then when the fighting comes, it's to be continued. D:

Um...fun stuff? Hopefully the next ones will be more interesting now that they're done trying to best each other. Too much talking, really. It would have been more interesting if they had fought from the beginning and then the different form eased into the battle.

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Great story

I quite enjoyed listening to the story. You did a great job keeping my attention. Loved turning every page.

The art style was fantastic as well. It reminds me of old books I used to read when I was a kid. Nacho Rodriguez and Cecilia Deshayes did a lovely job.

I didn't expect the ending. I almost feel sorry for the guy. Haha. Definitely a favorite.

AdamCook responds:

Thank you; attention's elusive on the Internet, but I try my best.

I'm glad the feel of it invoked something for you; all the elements really meshed together well, and if we can take you back in time then that's a nice bonus for you!

I hope you continue to follow our works. I'll try to keep surprising you and everyone else for a long time to come.

I Love Kids I Love Kids

Oh man

Holy crap. That poor cat. XD

:: A-Gore-Aphobia :: :: A-Gore-Aphobia ::

Oh, Pilz-e

Still the same jittery little guy. Cute. Always mixing terms. XD

Cyanide & Happiness fan Cyanide & Happiness fan

Never going to stand there again xD

Short, but sweet. XD Nice job!

How to draw a room in 3D How to draw a room in 3D

Not bad

I remember learning this in grade 8 art class, though it's nice to see the technique again as a refresher.

I agree with others, though. It would have been nice to have the note at the beginning or have buttons to go to the next or previous step. Not everyone realizes that there's right-click options when watching a flash.

Bitches Ain't Shit Part 2 Bitches Ain't Shit Part 2

XD Heh

Samurai Pizza cats.

Okay. Now this part of the episode sounds familiar from one of my past experiences. Blah.

No worries on the lip syncing. I'm rather new at flash animations, so I'm working on that too.

Bitches Ain't Shit Part 1 Bitches Ain't Shit Part 1

Hilarious

It was slow at first, but got better as it got along. Nice job. Had me laughing in some parts too. Going to check out the next part in a bit.

Man. If that happened to me, I guess I'd be freaked out too. Amusing how you took the time to make something based off your experience.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

Holy

I definitely didn't expect the ending. Very nice. Wonder why they're getting along, though. XD Well...for now, at least. lol

Err...Justme600...if you don't know who Hank is...think you should go watch the original.